Monday 14 December 2009

Re-make/Re-model - The shirt has moved on!


I have been awake since 5.00am doing "to do" lists in my head! Projects are moving on but there is never enough hours in the day.....
The Re-make shirt has been taken apart, a pattern made and it has been altered (with a little friend from a fashion student friend!) to fit a woman.
Managed to start printing on it last Friday and have incorporated it in to my "Shreds of Evidence" project about printing. Still have a lot of work to do but you have to keep focused and make lists (that is what I keep telling myself).
The end result will follow.......


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for your comment on my latest post. Always nice to know what people think. It sounds like you are doing some interesting things in your studies? I would love to go to the show in Birmingham you mention. I will look it up.

    There's lots of interesting things to ponder at the moment and being part of some positive change right now in the world is hopefully exciting. Buckminster Fuller iin 'Operating manual for Spaceship Earth' is interesting, although as my dad said quite 'verbose' in his writing!! I like thought provoking texts though, so if you know any others let me know too.

    Good luck,

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the print on the shirt CA - looks great - will look forward to seeing how it looks when you have finished it - styling of it looked fab on Friday. - Fiona x

    ReplyDelete